Sunday, December 5, 2010

Georgetown Cupcake


I have wanted to go to Georgetown Cupcake for this whole semester, but I haven’t found the time.  I never wanted to deal with the long line that the shop always had (it usually is around a block long).  But today was a Sunday and it was really cold out, so we assumed that the line wouldn’t be that bad.  Our assumptions were fortunately correct.


These famous cupcakes are considered pretty high shelf as far as cupcakes go. Georgetown Cupcake even has appeared on its own television show.


I ordered a peanut butter fudge cupcake and a chocolate eggnog cupcake.



They were delicious.  I don’t know if I would advise taking the time out of a one day visit to DC to go there, as it would limit your ability to do other activities.  If you are there for an extended period of time or you are visiting Georgetown, definitely make the stop.  They are well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment